Kareo - Awesome company to work for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kareo

"Awesome company to work for!"

I have been working at Kareo full-time

Pros

Great opportunities for growth. The flexibility to make great things happen and to be a part of a culture that breeds innovation and creativity.

Cons

Still a young company that is in progress of maturing. There is a small, but existing gap between those who have been with the company for more than a year and those who have been newly hired.

Advice to Management

You're doing a great job!

Other Employee Reviews for Kareo

"Product Marketing"

Current Employee - Product Marketing in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Product Marketing in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kareo full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people, product portfolio, work-life balance, professional growth opportunities, ability to work outside your swim lanes and be creative and have a voice

Cons

Growing pains, 1 bathroom to 300 employee ratio (this is the building's fault), no 401K match

Advice to Management

Continue fostering internal employee growth within the organization, less focus on launching new platforms and getting what we have right...lets get "best of breed" mentality mind-set. Continue cross communications internally and externally (roadmap, feature releases, bug fixes). As a company, we are doing all the right things to head in this direction and I am confident we will succeed quarter over quarter with impressive new milestones we hit.

"Really great work environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kareo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

First and foremost, the people here are among the friendliest you will ever meet. The hiring team must've screened heavily for this quality because everyone is so darn nice and endearing. Secondly, everyone is incredibly skilled and knowledgeable in their area. I never have any doubts my co-workers will follow through on their jobs and do it well. The managers (at least in the Marketing department) have done a great job of balancing a relaxed, low-pressure environment while also encouraging everyone to do their best. There's always plenty of opportunities to try different projects and expand your skills. Each month feels a little different from the last.

Cons

I think the promotion and salary negotiation process is rather vague (maybe purposefully kept so), but I can understand that. It's really up to you to take that initiative. I really can't think of any other cons. I think upper management has taken a lot of steps in the past few months to address concerns listed in the previous reviews. A lot of these reviews may seem to imply that the executive team doesn't listen to employee feedback, but I really do get a sense that they're trying, especially in the past few months. But I can only speak for the Marketing department.

Advice to Management

There's a lot of tough feedback on this page, and perhaps it is fair. I just want to represent those in the company that still feel Kareo is a great place to work and to show appreciation for your efforts in trying to address your employee's concerns and incorporate our feedback. Keep doing more of that!