Kareo - Awesome company to work for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kareo

"Awesome company to work for!"

I have been working at Kareo full-time

Pros

Great opportunities for growth. The flexibility to make great things happen and to be a part of a culture that breeds innovation and creativity.

Cons

Still a young company that is in progress of maturing. There is a small, but existing gap between those who have been with the company for more than a year and those who have been newly hired.

Advice to Management

You're doing a great job!

Other Employee Reviews for Kareo

1. "More than just a job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kareo full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Without question, the people are fantastic. They are the finest you'll work with. Considering you spend more time at work than at home, the environment really makes or breaks your day. It's the best that it can offer. It's a beautiful building, in a fantastic location, in a modern office, with excellent equipment, the most modern of furniture, monitors, work spaces, and even the chairs get a ten out of ten. You'll find plenty of places to relax, or have a productive meeting. Unlimited fantastic coffee, sodas, and at times, fresh-made juices. In my role, I get to make a positive difference in medical offices that is floundering, or even on the verge of bankruptcy. How many office jobs offer the chance to help others stay in business?

Cons

The work itself is a different experience for everyone. Sometimes there are challenges. Our successes are found by taking ownership of the outcomes.

Advice to Management

This company has been in business for over 10 years, has a growing base of clients, is becoming more profitable every year, and hires the best of talent in the industry. I can't think of any advice to improve on that.

"Product Support Specialist"

Former Employee - Product Support Specialist in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Product Support Specialist in Irvine, CA

I worked at Kareo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits package is crazy good.

Cons

No loyalty to employees when needed

Advice to Management

Revamp your HR department, start listening to your support reps, they are in the trenches, putting technical issues on the back burner because there is a work around and having customers wait for months to get the issue fixed is what is causing dissention in the ranks with customers and employees both. It's broke, fix it, the customer feels they do not matter!