Kareo - 1 year later... | Glassdoor
  1. "1 year later..."

Recruiter in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kareo

Pros

I have been with the company for a year now and the dust has settled. But I still feel like I am on my honeymoon. The people at Kareo are some of the smartest people I have every worked with and the level of enthusiasm and kindness is off the charts. I feel like I make a significant contribution to the organization most every day. I have worked for many companies in Orange County over the years and this is by... far the best job I have ever had. I think Kareo has done a great job of creating a community where everyone has a voice or an outlet to express their thoughts and ideas.

Cons

There have been some growing pains in the past year, but I think that is typical for a company that is in hyper growth mode. Sometimes you have to stop, re-evaluate and then plot the course to move forward. This has been uncomfortable for some people as expected.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

Kareo2015-08-13

Kareo Response

September 16, 2015CEO

It’s great to hear about your experience here at Kareo after a year on the job. Thanks for taking the time to to share your feedback on Glassdoor and feel free to share more feedback anytime to me direct at dan@kareo.com. I read every e-mail and respond to each as well. Thanks also for your encouragement and comments on our need to adjust as we grow. This has come up before in other reviews and I think it’s an important topic to discuss here on Glassdoor. It’s one of the reasons we focus so much of our management time on maintaining and developing a positive culture here at Kareo. Success is a balance of managing growth objectives and delivering a great workplace to our teams.

1. "Great company and people"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kareo full-time for more than a year

Pros

The office, culture, and people that work at Kareo are great. Very flexible schedule and management respects each individuals contribution to the team. Good infrastructure to handle issues that come up last minute and over the weekend.

Cons

The work isn’t super engaging or cutting edge

Advice to Management

Figure out what is key for the software and focus on taking that to the highest level

Kareo2019-09-06
  2. "It’s okay"

Former Employee - MEDICAL BILLING

I worked at Kareo full-time for less than a year

Pros

It’s okay if you need something immediate

Cons

They are a bit unorganized

Kareo2019-09-20

Discover more reviews about Kareo.