Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love Love Love

May 29, 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best place to work, great people, benefits are great, company cares about our wellbeing

Cons

Hard to think of any honestly. Maybe just higher pay for part time sales team that achieve continuous high numbers

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good

Apr 13, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fair company that I have worked at

Cons

Not that many cons just people

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with great perks, just be cautious of senior management

Jul 30, 2021 - Senior Muse in Oak Brook, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

You always made a decent paycheck at the end of each week, had rewarding interactions with guests and your wardrobing was always spot on. I loved spending time in between busy hours with the girls who worked there and no task was too extreme! It was a ton of fun to style and create new looks!

Cons

Depending on the store, your lead manager can suck. Ours would try to encourage the team to make their goals but then, it almost felt like she was pitting us all against each other. Later, she would feed into the drama and it almost felt like it was entertainment for her. She didn't seem to like it when anyone had an idea that was different than hers. She also lived in a sorority mindset and a lot of the girls working there were just not into it. When I left for reasons to better myself, she was less than supportive and has held it against me since coming back as a customer. My overall experience with her has not been warm at all. She's not the worst, but I've definitely had better.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Kate Spade New York.