Kayako - Great place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Product Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Kayako full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked with Kayako for around 6 years and it was a great journey. I absolutely loved working there! They really know how to keep a great work life balance and treat their employees really well! I think most of IT company need quantity work, but in this company always need quality work and it’s can help for growth and learn. The CEO is highly Loveable and Motivated which brings lot of positive energy in the... team. Great Work culture, Best of talented colleagues, Flexible working hours, sponsored meals, unlimited PTO, unlimited work from home, amazing benefits, competitive pay, collaborative work environment, supportive management. I always felt as a company family member not an employee. If you want to work on challenging and interesting things, then Kayako is the best place for you. Working in Kayako is way interesting than working in other places. You will find a lot of freedom and a great work culture. The culture is full of great people who bring lots of energy to the floor. Great product and decent office perks. They make sure that you are equipped with required thing. Management genuinely cares about the advancement of it's employees. You have full flexibility to work on new technologies like EmberJS and NodeJS. Great mentors in the company to give a proper guidance in career progression. Here are some key benefits I would like to mention. Work freedom Unlimited Paid Time Off Unlimited Work From Home Very good salaries Amazing benefits, competitive pay, collaborative work environment, supportive management Last but not least, free meals. You don't need to carry your boring lunch box with you :) At the end, I would like to say Thanks to Kayako for helping me to grow professionally.

Cons

There aren't any I can think of !

Advice to Management

Keep the good work up!

Kayako2017-06-15

Other Employee Reviews

"Extremely challenging startup"

I have been working at Kayako full-time

Pros

No bureaucracy. Flat company. Truly challenging tasks.

Cons

Still learning and implementing processes

Advice to Management

Speed up!

Kayako2014-09-16
  2. "Was a great place to work"

Former Employee - Account Executive in London, England

I worked at Kayako full-time for more than a year

Pros

Team all helped each other, great perks, lots of flexibility. But it is under new management now, so things have changed drastically

Cons

Under new ownership / management, so can't say it's anything like it used to be.

Advice to Management

none

Kayako2019-01-17

Discover more reviews about Kayako.