Kaye/Bassman - great place to learn and start your career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kaye/Bassman

"great place to learn and start your career"

Former Employee - Project Consultant
Former Employee - Project Consultant

I worked at Kaye/Bassman full-time (More than a year)

Pros

6 week training program is great
very competitive culture
defined career path
i was in an interesting industry and really liked the team i was on and the co workers i was with
my boss gave me every opportunity to succeed

Cons

Junior staff training slipped as time passed
always want to do things the "kaye/bassman way" which isnt necessarily the best fit for some
pay

Advice to Management

The kaye/bassman way isnt always the best way... hence why top talent sometimes leaves. I learned a lot in the training program at first... but the key is to keep it moving during a recruiters first year- find a way to bolster that

It's amazing though the different in culture once you move companies.... kbic employees are hard-working there is no doubt about that.

Other Employee Reviews for Kaye/Bassman

1. "Made me who I am today!"

Former Employee - Search Consultant in Frisco, TX
    Former Employee - Search Consultant in Frisco, TX

I worked at Kaye/Bassman full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

1. Best sales training, whether you stay at KBIC forever, or move on somewhere else, this is the place to learn learn learn and apply in all areas of your life.
    2. When they say best place to work, this is what they mean. great people, great culture, leadership is there to help you, awards trips cannot be beaten!
    3. There is no limit here, in fact you are encouraged to push the boundaries and help take the company to the next level.

Cons

1. I hate to sound so cheesy, but its a hard place to leave. Even if you career takes you somewhere else you will miss the people and the fun working environment.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you were doing when I was there. Bring in young "kids" like me and teach them work ethic, how to sell and how to build a business within a business. Thank you for making me who i am today, and i hope you keep doing that for others!

2. "Top Executive Search Firm"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Plano, TX

I have been working at Kaye/Bassman full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work environment. You're surrounded by hardworking, charismatic, and talented search professionals who are looking to change the lives of those around them.

Cons

High turnover. During my time here, I have seen several people quit or get fired. It takes an incredible amount of drive, commitment, and hard work to become successful. Most aren't willing to make those sacrifices.