Kaztronix - Energetic Company & Positive Work Environment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kaztronix

"Energetic Company & Positive Work Environment"

Current Employee - Recruiter in McLean, VA
Current Employee - Recruiter in McLean, VA

I have been working at Kaztronix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Growth opportunity, leadership, earnings potential. Employees and contract staff are respected and valued. Company delivers a quality service. Kaztronix fairly competes in the marketplace without having to poach employees or contacts from other companies. Information in a previous post is just not true, Kaztronix is on all major VMS lists working reqs at the VMS . The Recruiting staff has the opportunity to work on a number of requisitions and projects within a large client base.

Cons

Kaztronix needs to enhance their training programs for all positions. Management needs to create succession strategies for their productive employees.

Advice to Management

Recognize and Reward High Achievers consistently across the entire spectrum..

Other Employee Reviews for Kaztronix

"Steer clear of this temp agency."

Former Contractor - Scientist in Branchburg, NJ
    Former Contractor - Scientist in Branchburg, NJ

I worked at Kaztronix as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

They paid me every two weeks.

Cons

As contractor, you get no benefits. No health insurance, sick days, holidays, vacation days, etc. They do offer a "health insurance package" but they do not kick in any money to it, you are left paying the full price, making it cheaper to buy insurance on your own.

Kaztronix did not recruit me, I pretty much fell into their lap. I interviewed for a temp to perm position with an employer directly, who then told me that I would be working for Kaztronix during the temp period. As such, their payroll person was routinely rude to me whenever there was an issue (left off hours on my pay check etc).

I talked to the recruiter all of two times, when I was hired, and when I was let go. They did not care about any concerns I had about the management at the job I was temping for. All they cared about was maintaining a relationship with that employer over everything else, including employee well-being and moral dilemmas.

Advice to Management

Show some respect to the temps/contractors who are out there making all your money.

"Kaztronix is a great environment and with hard work and individual can advance within the company."

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in McLean, VA

Pros

location, comp plan, benefits, pto

Cons

reporting metrics, visibility of career advancement, no flex hours.

Advice to Management

Utilize Financial Metrics to track progress and reward high value employees.