Kaztronix - Account Manager | Glassdoor

"Account Manager"

Pros

I feel they provide you the tools you need to be successful in the industry. You have access to multiple Job Boards and a top of the line ATS System. The office is in a great area that is close to metro/shopping/gym. They expect you to produce and fill open requirements, so if you are able to meet/exceed your goals you have a great work-life balance. If you are not able to meet your goals you might not feel the work-life balance is there.

Cons

Overall, I have not really experienced any cons with this company.

Advice to Management

Focus on your people and help with their development.

Other Employee Reviews for Kaztronix

"Stay Away!"

I worked at Kaztronix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When you first start, you get that great sense of comradery, and the feeling that it's a fun laid-back environment. It is laid back, for sure, to a fault. It really is children running this company and run by a man who acts like a child himself.

Cons

When do I begin? Everyone is grouped into teams based on the clients they work with. Some clients are responsive and efficient in interviewing and placing candidates in a timely manner. But if your one of the unlucky ones, you'll end up on a team with very little client feedback, spinning your wheels for good candidates that are probably never seen by a human being, treated like a work mule, told you'll be given resources to better yourself to help you along (and then subsequently thrown to the wolves) and belittled.

Starting off is tough. Be sure to read company policies thuroughly on receiving commissions because you will be blindesided when you don't receive yours because you didn't read the fine print. When you do actually get it, it's a joke. I understand taxes taking a big chunk but it's nothing to write home about either way unless you've worked your way up the ladder enough OR you're on one the 'good' client teams.

Worst work experience ever and makes working for a recruiting firm seem like hell on earth. It was so refreshing to work at a REPUTABLE company and understand that this company was really just a bad apple in the industry.

Advice to Management

Get your act together, gain a semblance of professionalism and treat your employees like human beings.

"Candidate Care is 1st Class"

Current Contractor - Consulting
    Current Contractor - Consulting

I have been working at Kaztronix as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The recruiter and HR rep helped a lot in wading through what has become a rather arduous paperwork process. How many more forms and FYIs can the government lay on? 131 pages of "summary" info regarding retirement plans! Really!?! But with the help they provided, I was able to start a new job that I really like.

Cons

Too much paperwork but not sure that this is the fault of Kaztronix, as it seemed most to be government requirements.

Advice to Management

More personal contact. Since I started my job, I have not heard from my Kaztronix manager.