Keas - Great culture, smart people, egos checked at the door. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Keas

"Great culture, smart people, egos checked at the door."

Current Employee - Finance/Administrative in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Finance/Administrative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Keas full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ability to influence the direction of a company, massive opportunity and potential.

Significant opportunity to contribute and learn.

Fast paced environment with super-smart people.

Lots of responsibility and accountability.

Cons

Resources are still scare so you have to be scrappy. That being said I really like the challenge. It encourages innovation.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Other Employee Reviews for Keas

"A high growth start up, really change peoples lives!"

Current Employee - Marketing in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Keas full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Company is on fire (from a revenue growth perspective)! Keas is a rapid growth environment and evolving quickly with huge potential for advancement. The company positively impacts people, helping employers engage their workforces in leading happier and healthier lives; what you do makes you feel good!

Cons

Rapid growth and evolution means employees are pressing hard to win. Keas is a work hard, play environment where high performing employees are rewarded and thrive. For employees looking for structure, stability and status quo -- Keas can be an uncomfortable place.

Advice to Management

Keep the momentum rolling and we need more people to keep up with demand!

"Regrets"

Current Contractor - Undisclosed in San Francisco, CA
    Current Contractor - Undisclosed in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Keas as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

This company has a fun atmosphere. I'm enjoying the ping pong table, and the stocked kitchen. I also like the open space. No cubicles!

Cons

I do regret taking on my position. Let me explain why. There is an undercurrent of dishonesty at Keas. Management is very excited to bring you on board, talking about how great the company is doing, how successful they are, how successful you'll be, etc. And it's as if the next day you're working for a different group of people. They aren't excited anymore, constantly stressed, and at times extremely unprofessional: being short with you in meetings, condescending at times, not letting you express your opinion or throw in your two cents, being cutoff mid-sentence, etc.

While I do regret taking on this position, it does pay the bills, and I don't necessarily need to work on the weekends. Although there is pressure to check my email at all times of day and night.

Lastly, there aren't very many people at this company that have been here longer than a year. That says something.

I will stay on board for the time being, but my position has turned into what I had hoped it would not. The type of position I have a hard time getting up for in the morning.

Advice to Management

I believe the key to success is in the people you hire. When you build excitement, people are excited, but if that excitement turns out to be a farce, then people are no longer excited, and will most likely move on to other opportunities. I know I will.

Keas Response

Jan 15, 2014 – CEO

Thanks for your feedback.

Please feel free to reach out directly if you would like to chat sometime.

Josh Stevens