Keller, Fishback & Jackson, LLP - A challenging and rewarding experience I will never forget | Glassdoor

"A challenging and rewarding experience I will never forget"

Former Employee - Former Accounts Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Keller, Fishback & Jackson, LLP full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

In my 8+ years at KFJ, I have grown immensely, both personally and professionally. I attribute a lot of that growth to the amazing relationships I was able to build with not only my colleagues, but also with the partners. Their mentorship and unwavering support have not ceased, even though I am no longer an employee. This firm offers a pretty casual atmosphere, despite its industry, and the learning and growth... opportunities are endless. The pay is competitive, the benefits are great and the perks are fun. KFJ has come a long way in the past decade, and I have nothing but the utmost love and respect for the partners and my former colleagues.

Cons

Very fast-paced and challenging environment, but that's to be expected in this industry.

Keller, Fishback & Jackson, LLP2015-03-17

Other Employee Reviews

"Hard work can pay-off"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at Keller, Fishback & Jackson, LLP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I really enjoy working here because there are advancement opportunities for hard workers. Every case not only provides much needed assistance to clients, but great learning opportunities for employees. The non-business related pros are the generous benefit packages for employees and family members, and the fact that the firm celebrates holidays with chances to bond as co-workers.

Cons

The only con is the parking as a new employee (not in the building parking lot, but down the street), but that is not an issue for those that are dedicated and work hard.

Keller, Fishback & Jackson, LLP2019-03-11

"Don't Waste Your Time & Don't Believe the Fake Reviews"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at Keller, Fishback & Jackson, LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros

boring environment where its easy to keep to yourself. you learn exactly what you should not expect from a competent employer here

Cons

environment is boring, might be a con for some. partners are terrible executives that have no idea how to lead nepotism and conjured drama have been issues in the past. conjured drama because again, its a boring environment. last but not least, if they suspect you of leaving a bad review, they will send a cease and desist order and threaten to sue for libel.

Advice to Management

honestly, i can't think of any. being terrible people breed terrible business, so its not much to change if you aren't willing to change yourselves.

Keller, Fishback & Jackson, LLP2018-01-29

Discover more reviews about Keller, Fishback & Jackson, LLP.