Keller, Fishback & Jackson, LLP - A challenging and rewarding experience I will never forget | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Keller, Fishback & Jackson, LLP

"A challenging and rewarding experience I will never forget"

Former Employee - Former Accounts Manager in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Former Accounts Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Keller, Fishback & Jackson, LLP full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

In my 8+ years at KFJ, I have grown immensely, both personally and professionally. I attribute a lot of that growth to the amazing relationships I was able to build with not only my colleagues, but also with the partners. Their mentorship and unwavering support have not ceased, even though I am no longer an employee.
This firm offers a pretty casual atmosphere, despite its industry, and the learning and growth opportunities are endless. The pay is competitive, the benefits are great and the perks are fun.
KFJ has come a long way in the past decade, and I have nothing but the utmost love and respect for the partners and my former colleagues.

Cons

Very fast-paced and challenging environment, but that's to be expected in this industry.

Other Employee Reviews for Keller, Fishback & Jackson, LLP

"Turnover rate is bad"

Former Employee - Legal Clerk in Agoura Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Legal Clerk in Agoura Hills, CA

I worked at Keller, Fishback & Jackson, LLP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They took us to Disneyland for the Christmas party, so at least we got tickets for that. Some of the staff supervisors are cool and pleasant to work with.

Cons

There's a reason why the employee turnover rate is high. Every three months this place was practically a new company with all the employees coming and going, you barely got to know someone's name before they decided to quit because the work environment and the pay aren't worth staying and trying to move up.

"Horrible place to work"

I worked at Keller, Fishback & Jackson, LLP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Honestly cannot think of any pros for working at this company.

Cons

Attorneys with emotional and god-complex problems, harassment, discrimination, wage and hour issues, misclassification of employment status, overload employees with work for more than one person, cursing and yelling at employees, list really goes on.

Advice to Management

Take harassment, discrimination and sensitivity training along with how to competently run a legitimate business.