Kellogg Company - The Kellogg Company is a great place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kellogg Company

"The Kellogg Company is a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Battle Creek, MI
Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Battle Creek, MI

I have been working at Kellogg Company full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Due to the fact that the company is so large, there are varied opportunities available within my field of Finance. I can work in a plant, in a business unit, in sales finance and the list goes on and on. I have also received opportunities outside of finance through my participation in the Latino Employee Resource Group called HOLA. I have learned about many different areas of the company, and have had the chance to present to and converse with senior leaders of our company.

Cons

A downside of Kellogg's is that is a big company, and you could get lost if you don't take charge of your own professional development.

Other Employee Reviews for Kellogg Company

1. "There's never a dull moment!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

I have been working at Kellogg Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Kellogg's offers great dveristy and iclusion!

Cons

The company should focus on developing a more structured career pathing/planning guide for employees.

Advice to Management

Developing a career pathing curriculum will be a great benefit for employees and the company.

"Proceed With Caution"

Former Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Kellogg Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Pay, Free Cereal, Contest for Prizes and Money, Independant Work, Great benefits,Company Car,Computer,Credit Card.

Cons

Lots of Tedious Driving,Busy Work,High Pressure work withs, Constant Changes,At times Poor Management.

Advice to Management

One manager should not be allowed to be the only eyes and voice of a field employee's career. There is no opportunity afforded if the relationship between manager and employee becomes strained.. If that particular manager does not care for an employee and aggressively attempts to sabotage the employee's career, its one word against another. And the company is ALWAYS going to side with the manager, as the employee has little or no resources to help in a difficult manager-employee relationship. There needs to be a formal grievance process in any instance where there is an issue between manager and employee in order to keep things fair.