Kelly Services - Fluor Helpdesk at the IBM Boulder Campus contracted through Kelly IT Services | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kelly Services

"Fluor Helpdesk at the IBM Boulder Campus contracted through Kelly IT Services"

Former Employee - Fluor Helpdesk Representative in Boulder, CO
Former Employee - Fluor Helpdesk Representative in Boulder, CO

I worked at Kelly Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

We gained some technical knowledge.

Cons

We were not eligible for any benefits. We could not use the IBM fitness facility. We were scheduled down to the second on breaks, lunches and arrivals. If you went to the restroom, the time was deducted from your breaks. Your schedule could change abruptly. The manager was an IBM employee and was rarely on site. Pay $10.25 per hr didn't go up with performance. Dead end job.

Advice to Management

If you want to retain employees, treat them like people who matter. Also offer better pay and at least health insurance.

Other Employee Reviews for Kelly Services

1. "A fair and prompt consulting agency to work for"

Former Contractor - Help Desk in Detroit, MI
    Former Contractor - Help Desk in Detroit, MI

I worked at Kelly Services as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Kelly services for at least my technical placement is just basically an HR company. And in that regard they are excellent. No problems with paperwork or anything. I think they even have a few holidays paid (with contract work you don't necessarily get paid if your host company is off that day).

Other coworkers from other contracting houses and always had many complaints. I experienced none of them.

Cons

You don't work for the company you work for. They collect their cut and you don't talk unless there are problems (payroll, benefit questions, your contract, etc)

"Ignores Unethical Business Practices of Client Companies"

Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Kelly Services part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of telemarketing jobs--if you want to work, there's always one of these jobs available

Cons

Low-paying; much more concerned about their client companies than Kelly employees even when told of client business practices that are unethical and the job has been misrepresented,

Advice to Management

Don't ignore employees who tell you of client practices that could result in that client--and possibly the Kelly employee--being fined for disregarding consumer privacy laws.