Kelly Services - Better than most recruiters! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kelly Services

"Better than most recruiters!"

Former Contractor - Attorney
Former Contractor - Attorney

I worked at Kelly Services as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

Payroll is every week, timekeeping system is efficient, support staff are pleasant, and benefits are not bad.

Cons

Like most staffing agencies, benefits such as vacation days are not offered until a set number of hours or weeks are worked. This can hard to earn when assignments are short in duration.

Advice to Management

Have more communication between industry divisions, as someone who has worked for the legal division may also be useful in financial and other divisions.

Other Employee Reviews for Kelly Services

1. "A bit disorganized"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Chicago, IL
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Chicago, IL

I worked at Kelly Services as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the projects available are quite interesting. Kelly Services provides a great way to keep you skills up to date while you search for something more permanent.

Cons

It always seemed like I had to follow up with Kelly Services regarding my bonus paycheck. In every phone call, I was transferred to someone else who I needed to recap all previous history. Many of the jobs offered are more administrative.

Advice to Management

Make sure your staff has all the information they need to make one call the norm rather than the exception.

2. "I really enjoyed my time on contract. It is great employment when you are unable to get a permanent job opportunity."

Former Contractor - Administrative Assistant in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Contractor - Administrative Assistant in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Kelly Services as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

For those who only want a short-term assignment, being on contract is perfect. If you need a job and are unable to obtain permanent employment, being on contract is a perfect way to continue employment until you find that one "perfect" job.

Cons

Contracts don't last forever. I would like to see more Contract-Temp-to-Hire jobs through this company. When your contract is complete, they cannot guarantee employment replacement.

Advice to Management

I would love to see more opportunities to work in a mobile environment either within the contract location or work from home.