KellyMitchell Group - Just the Truth | Glassdoor

"Just the Truth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group (More than a year)

Pros

At KellyMitchell you are expected to work really hard. Everyone in the organization is accountable to goals, numbers and growth. It can be really challenging, but it is also very rewarding. Uncapped commission is certainly a reason to wake up every day. Career opportunities are here - there a few clear paths, and management works with you to determine what's best for you. Your peers become your friends - there is an open door policy - and everything is really transparent. You always know what is expected of you and there are a lot of people there to make sure you can achieve it. I really enjoy working here. I work hard, have made great friends, and have watched my paycheck grow each month!

Cons

This can be a tough job, there is no doubt about that. Expectations are high because we don't want to just be good at our jobs - we want to be the best. There can be some long days - but you are never alone in them. Not everything goes your way as a recruiter - there are a lot of uncontrollable's - but the good days certainly make up for the long ones!

Advice to Management

Continue to teach, help us grow, and guide us to our next opportunities within KellyMitchell. I can't wait to see what is to come.

Other Employee Reviews for KellyMitchell Group

1. "Lots of growth opportunity!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Having the ability to work hard and increase my pay checks every week is what motivates me day in and day out! We have clear career paths, and management does it's best to make sure you are doing work that aligns with your goals at KellyMitchell. The opportunity to grow financially and professionally at KellyMitchell is truly limitless. Uncapped commissions and an exceptional book of business creates so much opportunity. The workforce in Chicago is very dynamic and when everyone is in it for the same reasons with the same goals, it creates a very motivating and fun work place!

Training lasts for 90 days and it is a very focused, hands-on program. It's not classroom-heavy; a lot of it is working through the same processes your colleagues use and learning from hands-on experience and real work. Management ensures you have the tools and training to succeed.

Cons

Long nights are part of recruiting and sometimes working on the weekend might be necessary to hit goals. There are also so many things you can't control in this industry, sometimes it's easier to look at the negatives but rest assured, if you work hard and stay positive, the outlook is bright!

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your recruitment force - they are the future of KellyMitchell and only want the best for themselves and the company!

"You get out what you put in--nothing more, nothing less"

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

KellyMitchell's company mission is connecting people (candidates) with opportunities and clients with success; we do that, and much more..It is the personal mission of everyone who works here to make sure our clients are matched with the best people and that our consultants are taken care of. No matter what it takes. What I like most about KM is the fact that even though we have multiple internal departments, (Sales, Accounting, Marketing, HR, etc.), there is a common trait among everyone.. and that is our drive to succeed. The other employees make it EASY to come to work and the opportunity that is readily available makes it hard to leave. The opportunity within KM is achievable and possible--there's tons of it! As long as you get up, show up, (without an attitude) and listen to leadership, you will be successful.

Cons

It sounds cliche, but we work hard and play hard. KellyMitchell does not hire your average Joe. If you're not willing to put in hard work to be successful, this will not work out for you. Change is the only constant in this world and this industry, and if you can't accept it and keep moving, this also might not be the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the hard work. Continue to be open to advice and guidance. Continue to lead instead of push and listen always.