KellyMitchell Group - Kelly Mitchell Group was supportive, professional, and responsive - I recommend them without reservation! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for KellyMitchell Group

"Kelly Mitchell Group was supportive, professional, and responsive - I recommend them without reservation!"

Former Employee - Business Analyst (Technology Team) in Minneapolis, MN
Former Employee - Business Analyst (Technology Team) in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

1. Good fit: they seem truly commited to ensuring the role is an ideal fit for the contractor, as well as the team/company. That isn't the case at other agencies I've used.

2. Respect: my views, and concerns, were treated with urgency, if needed, and handled in a timely and profesional, yet alos kind, manner.

3. Communication: again, I've never worked with an agency as responsive as KM. They exceeded my expectations in every scenario.

4. Discreet & Caring: due to personal/family reasons, I had to leave the contract before my official "end" date. They were not only understanding, but also thoughtful and empathetic regarding my situation. I've never been treated so well, by an agency, and it meant a lot to me.

In summary, I felt like I was more then a "person filling a seat" for them. They treated me as a unique individual, and seemed genuinely concerned about how I was doing at all stages. Other agencies treat you well in the "sales" portion of the relationship, but once you are on-site, their treatment changes and you are not their priority. Kelly Mitchell was consistently wonderful!

Also - the welcome gift basket (with a truly nice shirt included), and networking opportunities, were wonderful too! Again, I have respect and appreciation for the agency, and everyone I met at the Twin Cities office. I miss them!

Cons

Kelly Mitchell Group isn't as large as other technology staffing agencies, so they aren't as well known, and there is a lack of awareness from those in leadership roles, based on my experiences. So, there's not an automatic "respect factor" like with other, well-known & established companies. That dynamic will change, as long as KM keeps treating their contractors well, and spreads the word!

Advice to Management

My experience was positive, so I would recommend you continue to be supportive of your contractors, like you were with me. I wish you all the best as you grow in the twin cities area, and make more connections with hiring managers.

Other Employee Reviews for KellyMitchell Group

"My experience at Kelly Michell Group has been excellant."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

1. Great communication
    2. Caring attitude
    3. Personable

Cons

I would like to have contact with the recruiter on a montly basis just to update current contract status and possible future assignments.

2. "Excellent company with great benefits and competitive pay."

Former Employee - Program/Project Manager in Middletown, NJ
    Former Employee - Program/Project Manager in Middletown, NJ

Pros

Competitive pay. Advanced vacation pay if needed. Appreciation events: 2 or more company events a year with drinks, dinner, and a chance to connect to other Kelly Mitchell Contractors and Kelly Mitchell Staff.

Cons

Contract work does not provide for severance benefits or pay once the contract ends.