KellyMitchell Group - Great work environment | Glassdoor

"Great work environment"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Even though it is a sales role, there is still a sense of working with a team. Great environment and culture!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for KellyMitchell Group

"KellyMitchell doesn't just fit in, they stand out..."

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As the most erratic and disorganized place I have ever worked at. Firing whole departments and teams and constant turnover is an embarrassment. The only pro I can see is that you won't have it worse anywhere you go after this. However...

Cons

They make you sign a non-compete that they scare you from working in the industry.

Advice to Management

Take a management class

2. "The BEST Temporary Agency EVER!!!!!!!!!!"

Former Freelancer - Logistics Analyst in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Freelancer - Logistics Analyst in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at KellyMitchell Group (More than a year)

Pros

From the first email contact to the introduction interview, the staff at KellyMitchell Group treated me as family. I was out of work for over 15 months and Kelly was the only agency that actually took the time to match my skills and experience with a potential opportunity. I'd received NUMEROUS calls from other agencies that didn't review my resume, they just called over and over again knowing I wasn't a complete match to their current opening....Frustrating.

Emily, Jessica, Jamie, Mary and the entire crew assisted me with interview prep, suggestions to enhance my resume and went the extra mile when I got the interview to meet me and provide the needed pep talk and reassurance before I met with my interviewers. They stayed in touch with me throughout my assignment, making sure I got any and everything I needed to succeed. BTW: They have the best meet and greet, Happy Hours ever! The staff at Kelly really takes their responsibilities to find you gainful employment that will allow you to utilize your current talents and experience, while gaining invaluable experience to transition into another opportunity. I really struggled with accepting another position because I loved my assignment and the work was rewarding and challenging, and my boss was the BEST! But, I realized that Kelly assisted in preparing me for my new opportunity. They gave me a chance, when every other agency gave me the run around. I will SHOUT the praises of KellyMitchell Group from the highest mountain. The entire staff is SECOND to KNOWN! KUDOS to the best staffing agency in the world!

Cons

Absolutely NONE!!!!!!!!! Want the love and support from a staff that really cares...contact KellyMitchell Group! Ask for Emily....Senior Recruiter extraordinaire!

Advice to Management

Keep the FANTASTIC support, one-on-one attention and concern for your contractors. I can speak from experience, I didn't want to let Kelly, my contract assignment, or myself down by not giving 1,000% every day.