KellyMitchell Group - Worth the work | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "The culture at KellyMitchell is the best I've experienced in a work environment thus far" (in 9 reviews)

• "Very understanding and easy to work with" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Expected to stay "as late as you need to" in order to hit your numbers so don't expect any kind of work/life balance" (in 11 reviews)

• "No cons, except when your contract ends" (in 9 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Worth the work"

Current Employee - Client Engagement Manager in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Client Engagement Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The St. Louis office - yes, we are all competitive, but I have never had a more supportive group of coworkers. We are constantly striving to beat goals week over week and helping our teammates get there. Plus, we like each other enough to spend time together outside of work, which says a lot.

The culture - KM is full of fun loving, hard working individuals. It's fast paced day in and day out but the rewards are worth it. There are happy hours, team celebrations, and even a sales incentive trip at the end of each year for the top performers.

The commission structure - there is SO much potential to make money. It is all about how much work you want to put in, but having that type of control of your paycheck is pretty cool.

Networking opportunities - I have met so many people through KellyMitchell that I never would have otherwise.

Cons

I feel like the cons are just the industry itself, not anything that KellyMitchell can control. Our jobs rely on people, and people are very unpredictable. So a lot of your success lies on if you can make connections with people who may not want to give you the time of day off the bat.

Also, it is hard being in sales and having to be "on" all the time - even if you are out celebrating a great week with your team you may feel like you still have to be "on" in front of your bosses.

Advice to Management

Keep loving your people. You have a really talented staff who care a lot about succeeding in their jobs, and the acknowledgement (especially from upper management, even just a "congrats" email) will go a LONG way.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Recruiting / Hire"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I had the pleasure to work with Jessie and Kendall who have been exceptionally supportive through the entire recruitment process. I would highly recommend working with these two incredibly responsive, thoughtful and encouraging recruiters. I landed a great contract opportunity thanks in part to them seeking me out and giving me the best encouragement and advice that ultimately impressed the client! I'm super excited to represent KM

Cons

None to share about KM

2. "An All Star Team"

Current Contractor - Accounting Coordinator in Clayton, MO
    Current Contractor - Accounting Coordinator in Clayton, MO

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

My experience with KellyMitchell has been nothing short of perfect. I was hired into a contract position and the on boarding process in general was so smooth I couldn't rave enough. They made everything happen within one day! Marisa, Melissa & Lizzie are EXCELLENT with communicating, helping you in anyway and answering questions so quickly. They are so genuinely kind which makes your process so much easier than any other company I have gone through.

Cons

N/A. So far everything has been ideal.

Discover more reviews about KellyMitchell Group.