"Welcoming"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time

Pros

-Supportive leadership -My mentor -Training has been really thorough and organized -Earning potential -The people! : )

Cons

-I don't have any at this time.

Continue reading

"Top-notch company to work at!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time

Pros

The culture here is the best. There's a positive morale with fun, high energy people here who build each other up. You get shout out's and recognition for successes. Management is so approachable with an "ask me anything" outlook. Really helpful. There's a big focus on professional development and mentor opportunities. You learn A LOT about sales! Great foot in the door if your new to sales like how I was. I'm still learning new things two years later. If you put the work in, you can achieve some great things financially. Uncapped commission is a big perk, as well as promotion incentives that motivate you to crush goals.

Cons

There are highs and lows in this industry of course, but you learn a lot about bouncing back from rejection and resilience in general. Good life skill. Just like in any sales job, it takes hard work but it's rewarding in the long haul.

Continue reading

"Great Job!"

Current Employee - Shared Services

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time

Pros

Really great management! Always makes you feel like a part of the team and is always there to help you grow in your position!

Cons

No cons to share! Love it here!

Discover more reviews about KellyMitchell Group.