KellyMitchell Group - Kelly Mitchell is awesome, awesome on boarding process, they genuinely care about you and help you succeed! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for KellyMitchell Group

"Kelly Mitchell is awesome, awesome on boarding process, they genuinely care about you and help you succeed!"

Current Contractor - Business Analyst
Current Contractor - Business Analyst

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group as a contractor

Pros

From the beginning Nicole at Kelly Mitchell was amazing, she helped me understand the position, prepare well for it, answered all questions I had and setup the interview with the client and I ended up getting the job. She is simply amazing! Josh her manager was there on the first day I star ted with the client and also helped out a lot with any questions and both of them are awesome! The on boarding process with Kelly Mitchell was flat out the best on boarding I have ever been a part of. I even got a personally written out card from the CEO of KM welcoming me to the company.

Cons

None, everything went really well, I am really happy with Kelly Mitchell!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing, you guys have a great company and are amazing!

Other Employee Reviews for KellyMitchell Group

1. "Opportunity is here....it's up to you"

Current Employee - Management in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Management in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

If you are looking for an environment where you can control your own destiny and success, this is it! What you put in, is what you get out. KM offers a competitive work environment, filled with passionate, driven professionals who work hard to achieve goals and set high-level performance standards. Constantly evolving and adapting to emerging technology and staffing trends to stay ahead of the curve and remain an industry leader.

Cons

To stay competitive in the marketplace and continue to grow, KellyMitchell embraces change - yet change isn't for everyone. I've been with KM for several years and been through many changes, all of which, led to bigger, better opportunities for me personally and professionally.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Management is passionate and involved in KM and all of their employees. They have done an excellent job of encouraging growth and development while maintaining a fantastic corporate culture.

2. "Über awesome."

Current Contractor - Security Analyst in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Contractor - Security Analyst in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

The staff is incredibly inviting and friendly. I've never had an issue with open conversation. The recruiters they employ are really personable, focusing on your needs in your contract position.

Cons

No issues come to mind.

Advice to Management

Host more Kelly Mitchell gatherings, aside from the annual holiday party. One night a year is hard to network with other consultants.