KellyMitchell Group - They listened to what I wanted in a career and worked to make it happen. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for KellyMitchell Group

"They listened to what I wanted in a career and worked to make it happen."

Current Employee - Sharepoint Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Sharepoint Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Responsive, well-connected, established, excellent benefits, present with me throughout contract.

Cons

I wasn't sure when to look for new job so I'd have one when current contract ended.

Advice to Management

More contact with contractors towards end of contract. Some of us are nervous Nelly's and need our hands held. More assurance that there will be another job on the horizon. Each contractor is unique and some need more attention than others.

Other Employee Reviews for KellyMitchell Group

"Pays well, poor management"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good compensation on the sales side of the organization (recruiting, sales, account management, etc.). Great co-workers to building lasting future friendships.

Cons

Offers little to no professional development. Company doesn't care if people quit because they are unhappy, huge turnover rates. People are promoted because they are well liked, not because they have the skills necessary to manage. Zero people management abilities has led to blame of failure on the recruiters rather than the manager in charge of them. Hard company to work for and be happy at the end of the day. No job stability.

Advice to Management

Manage the STL office better. Train your managers to understand individual needs rather than bark unsuccessful orders. Offer training programs and have retention plans and well as recruiter perks for potential seniority. Just because someone may have had success in their previous role, don't promote to a position where they are managing 10 individuals without any training. Don't keep changing business plan of attack, none of it is ever good for the majority of employees with the direction you are currently taking the company.

2. "Want to love what you do? Work at KellyMitchell!"

Current Employee - Managing Director in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Managing Director in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Entrepreneurial spirit with engaged and available leadership. KellyMitchell values its employees and appreciates everyone's unique potential. The company understands how to play to people's strengths and demand the best from its teams. If you commit to the work - the company commits to you. In addition, the focus on client satisfaction is incredible. I am always proud to represent this organization.

Cons

Like any entrepreneurial company - growing pains exist, but they are recognized and handled, collaboratively.