KellyMitchell Group - Very Satisfied Former KellyMitchell Contractor | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for KellyMitchell Group

"Very Satisfied Former KellyMitchell Contractor"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Saint Louis, MO
Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at KellyMitchell Group as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Management is very responsive and pleasant to work with. I felt like a member of the KellyMitchell team despite working as a contractor for another company. Time and expense reporting procedures are easy and efficient. I worked for a different contracting agency in the past, and it was nowhere near as good as KellyMitchell. I highly recommend KellyMitchell.

Cons

I don't have any cons to report.

Other Employee Reviews for KellyMitchell Group

1. "They listened to what I wanted in a career and worked to make it happen."

Current Employee - Sharepoint Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Sharepoint Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Responsive, well-connected, established, excellent benefits, present with me throughout contract.

Cons

I wasn't sure when to look for new job so I'd have one when current contract ended.

Advice to Management

More contact with contractors towards end of contract. Some of us are nervous Nelly's and need our hands held. More assurance that there will be another job on the horizon. Each contractor is unique and some need more attention than others.

"Pays well, poor management"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good compensation on the sales side of the organization (recruiting, sales, account management, etc.). Great co-workers to building lasting future friendships.

Cons

Offers little to no professional development. Company doesn't care if people quit because they are unhappy, huge turnover rates. People are promoted because they are well liked, not because they have the skills necessary to manage. Zero people management abilities has led to blame of failure on the recruiters rather than the manager in charge of them. Hard company to work for and be happy at the end of the day. No job stability.

Advice to Management

Manage the STL office better. Train your managers to understand individual needs rather than bark unsuccessful orders. Offer training programs and have retention plans and well as recruiter perks for potential seniority. Just because someone may have had success in their previous role, don't promote to a position where they are managing 10 individuals without any training. Don't keep changing business plan of attack, none of it is ever good for the majority of employees with the direction you are currently taking the company.