KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Staffing Career with Growth!

Oct 14, 2021 - Senior Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very fun & outgoing culture, a very transparent career growth ladder, hybrid work schedule, open communication with higher-ups, competitive pay with uncapped commission structure and an annual sales incentive trip.

Cons

Base salary is average, but stable when you first start out. It is all worth it since they offer uncapped commission from the start, which doubles when you hit your first promotion - hard work is absolutely worth it!

5 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A truly in-tune, ever-evolving, positive environment

Nov 16, 2021 - Client Engagement Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

In this quarter, I completed the necessary milestones to move into the role of a Client Engagement Manager, but I first completed my hands-on training as a technical recruiter. While this seems like the typical model of "moving up", it is far from typical in the encouragement, guidance, and trust they put in you because they genuinely believe in your ability to succeed. It's so important to understand and have hands-on experience performing both roles - For the benefit of our candidates and clients, of course, but for yourself as a learning and growing professional as well. KellyMitchell is a positive, engaging, inclusive, and celebratory work environment. The company as a whole takes accountability for teaching the ways and the "why's" to its newest employees while fostering a positive space for growth. The values and attitude KM employees possess were effortlessly instilled in me just by seeing how passionate and bought-in my colleagues are whether they've been around for 2 months or 20 years. I'm lucky enough to sit in our HQ, the same office as our Founder and our CEO, and I was genuinely stunned on my first day to see how involved and personable they were with everyone in the office... I have always pictured anyone with those titles as the "untouchables", but no... not here and not by a long shot. They play a huge part in why this work environment is what it is today. I've never witnessed a group of people more dedicated to the success of their clients and candidates alike while always making the time to support and celebrate their colleagues no matter how big or little the win. I have always felt reassured in my abilities and never once unappreciated for even the smallest action. It all started with a message on LinkedIn and I'm forever grateful I responded because it started this incredible journey of professional and personal growth. I never in my life thought my first job out of college would be my "forever role", but I have a good feeling I did just that. (Pro tip: Don't ignore those LinkedIn messages you get... they could quite literally change your life!)

Cons

Honestly, we're in the business of people. Not everything 100% goes as planned, but that's why we dedicate so much time to building genuine relationships with our partners and candidates alike. We're all humans at the end of the day - the ability to bounce back, remain resilient, and find a new game plan runs deep in these people!

3 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

First Year Experience

Nov 15, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

First job out of college with such a great company! This environment allows you to make an impact day one, with providing you the mentorship and guidance from an incredible team. Training allows you to dive in immediately and to start making commission day one. Given the autonomy to drive ones own career within the organization and pushes you to grow as a professional in building relationships and skills along the way. Various possible career and leadership opportunities along the way. Excited to take on another year at KM!

Cons

None. Work hard, Play hard environment!

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about KellyMitchell Group.