Kenan Advantage Group - A big waste of time! | Glassdoor

"A big waste of time!"

Pros

There isn't any except for a paycheck!

Cons

Dead end job, no extras

Advice to Management

Open up classified section of the newspaper to see what others are doing!

Other Employee Reviews for Kenan Advantage Group

1. "Other than they do not post jobs so that people who are interested can apply, it still appears that it is who you know"

Pros

Faithful with compensation, no worries about the company as we see it growing before our eyes every day

Cons

They need to get a job posting board, allowing fair process to be done for management and above positions, as it is if you do no know the position is open, or someone knows you you will hear about the position after it has been filled. This is hard to explain to people who work for you day after day

Advice to Management

Get with advancing to a job posting board, it may be just a process but alot of people in the field do not feel good about the way promotions are handled and it should not be about who you know, but rather what you know.

2. "The terminals are great corporate sucks"

Pros

The people I work with are great. The drivers I have met have been terrific and they are commited. The drivers are also great about recognizing who "takes care" of them.

Cons

If you are a driver you are recognized, but there is a feeling that if you aren't a driver you are not adding to the company. Newsletters will highlight dispatchers, drivers, and managers, but the rest of the people that keep the drivers going are continuously ignored or under valued. Also the sayng that we are a family friendly company is good in word only. If you need time off it takes an act of god.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to all of your employess not just the ones you deem make you money. The clerks and other support staff in your orginization are just as important as the drivers. Yes, the drivers make our money, but the people behind the scenes keep them running and happy. Without us the drivers can and will leave.