Kenandy - Best company I've ever worked for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kenandy

"Best company I've ever worked for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Kenandy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is going places! Fantastic CEO, great product, really smart (and nice!) people. Interesting work. Everybody pulling to win. Wow! I hit the jackpot!

Cons

Depending on where you live, the commute can be "sticky" getting to the office in Redwood Shores. Otherwise, can't think of any cons.

Advice to Management

a) keep doing what you are doing! b) keep doing what you are doing! c) when we get larger, consider a Kenandy shuttle to CalTrain and/or off-hours commuting options.

Other Employee Reviews for Kenandy

"Great product, great people!"

I have been working at Kenandy full-time

Pros

Kenandy has been a really wonderful company to work for. They truly offer the energy of a Silicon Valley Pre-IPO tech start up. ​I had an excellent recruitment experience as a candidate coming in. Great communication, follow-up, and expectations throughout.

I especially enjoy the all hands meetings where the company gets together to share successes. Being part of a growing company founded by such an inspirational woman is another selling point. Sandra Kurtzig, (founder) as well as our CEO, Chuck Berger are well-versed in not only the industry but also in successful business. Speaking to professionals in the industry, it is clear that our product has drawn a lot of attention quickly, and will continue to do so.

Overall, I believe our product and our people offer a great combination of innovation and work environment. There are even great perks like office parties/games/lunches/etc. Most recently there was ​a paint night, bring your child to work day, and ​a Cinco de Mayo party!

Cons

It would be difficult to speak to cons, as I have really enjoyed it all so far.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"Anonymous"

I have been working at Kenandy full-time

Pros

Love the work life balance here

Cons

Driving to work during business hours