Kenco Group - It use to be a good place to work until they change upper management | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kenco Group

"It use to be a good place to work until they change upper management"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waynesboro, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waynesboro, VA

Pros

Its a job for now

Cons

They cut our pay and raised our insurance premiums,they claim we get competitive pay,buts its far from it

Advice to Management

you need to check competitive pay in this area and not go by what your other sites in the south make

Other Employee Reviews for Kenco Group

"Decent compensation and chances to advance, terrible communication."

Current Employee - Lead in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Lead in Columbus, OH

Pros

The benifits are decent and the co-workers are nice. There are plenty of oppurtunities for advancement. They always promote hourly workers from within. They have started programs that try and help get the employees ideas to senior level managment.

Cons

There is no communication between employees and management. Management works the minuim hours possible and then expects employees to work the whole weekend with no reasoning why. A lot of mandated overtime is required. I don't recommend working here if you only want 40 hours a week.

Advice to Management

Listen. Employees have good ideas and they are the ones around the operation everyday and the ones putting in the hours.

"People are nice, but watch out for upper management."

Former Employee - Support in Athens, GA
    Former Employee - Support in Athens, GA

Pros

For the most part almost all the employees were really nice. The work environment was pretty laid back most of the time. My direct supervisor was awesome and I worked with people that I will stay in touch with forever. The work was interesting, but at times very repetitive.

Cons

The worst part about working at Kenco was the upper management. They seemed to be very out of touch with the daily happenings of the business. It seemed like they were only there to reprimand people. I felt like they did not know enough about what was going on to tell the people what to do.

Advice to Management

Try to listen to employee suggestions. Treat people with more respect.