Kenseal Construction Products - The best job I've ever had !! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kenseal Construction Products

"The best job I've ever had !!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Kenseal Construction Products full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great pay, great co-workers, and a company who cares.

Cons

Keeping up with the fast pace.

Other Employee Reviews for Kenseal Construction Products

1. "The BEST company I have every work for by far!"

Current Employee - A/R Coordinator in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - A/R Coordinator in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Kenseal Construction Products full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Competitive salaries! Management encourages growth and development. Family atmosphere. Awesome holiday parties. Casual work place. Always willing to teach if your willing to learn. Great benefits. I actually enjoy coming to work.

Cons

Not one! That's right....not one! I haven't had one bad experience while working here.

Advice to Management

Please keep doing what your doing!

2. "High expectations, hard work and well worth it!"

I have been working at Kenseal Construction Products full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Ownership and management care about there employees, while expecting you to perform at a high level, you can also be sure there is time to enjoy what you do and the people you work with. Social events and celebrations are never overlooked. Milestone anniversaries with the company, beginning at 5 years, are recognized and older ones with unique events are planned to surprise the employee...Great Culture! Good compensation for good performance.

Product Lines are the most important in the industry and customers need what we sell. The company is not afraid to inventory what sells. Management decisions and direction happen quickly with out undue stalling.

Cons

Hard work that takes focus and individual motivation. With 14 locations having a connection with all employees is difficult. Sometimes in smaller offices you can feel like you are out on an island. IT infrastructure has improved significantly and helps with this a long with company events. Product training program could be improved, plenty of structure around sales and IT.

Advice to Management

Management should consider having everyone know and embrace the organizations vision.