Employee Review

Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Therapeutic Staff Support

Sep 25, 2018 - Therupic Staff Support in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are always cases available for you to work whether it 10 hours a week to 35 hours a week. I also like that you are able to get and keep in touch with the staff and the resources that are available.

Cons

There are no benefits available for us and salary amount especially when we are required to do so much while working with our client(s). The new office is out of reach for some of us that aren’t driving.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Director

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. This is how we learn and get better. With contracting, there are no health benefits, this is true. We make everyone aware of this up front right at time of interview. You are right that you, and everyone else in this field, should get paid more. Unfortunately, reimbursement rates from the state and insurance companies rarely increase. Thus, it makes it very difficult for the front-line worker to be paid more. -Michael Thomas Jr., Executive Director

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Staffs quickly

Aug 21, 2019 - DSP in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working with KMS since May of this year, and I am very pleased with their new Recruiter. She staffed me on shifts so quickly. She communicates with me in a professional manner and understands what it is like to work within the Behavioral Health Field.

Cons

Sometimes there are so many cases and shifts to choose from, it can be a little difficult narrowing down to the shift or case that would be the best fit for me.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Director

Hello, this is Michael Thomas Jr. . Nothing makes me more happy than to see that you feel valued and respected. There is nothing I talk about more than the importance of respectful, professional relationships with everyone that works with KMS. Thank you for taking the time to write your opinion, I sincerely appreciate it.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

No complaints

Jun 18, 2019 - DSP
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

Pay could increase but still fair

1 person found this review helpful

Director

Hey there, this is Michael Thomas Jr.! I will be first person to agree the pay could be better. We are a part of the movement for the government to pay more for these important services, so we can pass that along to people like you! Thanks for the review and I am so happy you enjoy working with us.

Discover more reviews about Kensington Management Services.