Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to get some experience

Sep 25, 2018 - Tss
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Agency, plenty of work answer emails quickly

Cons

Rarely get anyone on the phone

Be the first to find this review helpful

Director

Hey, thank you for your honest review! You are dead-on about the phone and we are making a concerted effort to be better with that. -Michael Thomas Jr., Executive Director

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Staffs quickly

Aug 21, 2019 - DSP in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working with KMS since May of this year, and I am very pleased with their new Recruiter. She staffed me on shifts so quickly. She communicates with me in a professional manner and understands what it is like to work within the Behavioral Health Field.

Cons

Sometimes there are so many cases and shifts to choose from, it can be a little difficult narrowing down to the shift or case that would be the best fit for me.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Director

Hello, this is Michael Thomas Jr. . Nothing makes me more happy than to see that you feel valued and respected. There is nothing I talk about more than the importance of respectful, professional relationships with everyone that works with KMS. Thank you for taking the time to write your opinion, I sincerely appreciate it.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

No complaints

Jun 18, 2019 - DSP
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

Pay could increase but still fair

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Director

Hey there, this is Michael Thomas Jr.! I will be first person to agree the pay could be better. We are a part of the movement for the government to pay more for these important services, so we can pass that along to people like you! Thanks for the review and I am so happy you enjoy working with us.

Discover more reviews about Kensington Management Services.