Kensington Management Services - TSS | Glassdoor
  1. "TSS"

Current Employee - Tss in Phila, PA

I have been working at Kensington Management Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Getting to service clients of different backgrounds Gaining meaningful experience Gaining knowledge on an array of issues pertaining to Behavioral Health

Cons

No known way to advance within the agency offered. It would be nice to have courses that would ensure growth in the company. Some enter with basic set skills and don't progress because of time restraints due to employment. (ex. wanting to further schooling but case is a time conflict)

Advice to Management

It would be helpful to many employees/contractors to be made aware of clearances that are soon to expire, so that the proper arrangements can be made to attain them before they do indeed expire.

Kensington Management Services2018-10-31

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Staffs quickly"

Former Contractor - DSP in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Kensington Management Services for less than a year

Pros

I've been working with KMS since May of this year, and I am very pleased with their new Recruiter. She staffed me on shifts so quickly. She communicates with me in a professional manner and understands what it is like to work within the Behavioral Health Field.

Cons

Sometimes there are so many cases and shifts to choose from, it can be a little difficult narrowing down to the shift or case that would be the best fit for me.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work with your team, they seem to really care and treat people with respect, unlike some other agencies.

Kensington Management Services2019-08-21
  2. "TSS"

Former Employee - Tss in Brookhaven, PA

I worked at Kensington Management Services part-time

Pros

Good pay, nice director. The location is better than the old philly location.

Cons

His staff and recruiters suck and don’t appear to be very well educated. There are often a lot of mistakes on payroll.

Advice to Management

Hire recruiters that can speak well.

Kensington Management Services2019-08-20

Discover more reviews about Kensington Management Services.