Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

TSS

Oct 31, 2018 - Tss in Phila, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Getting to service clients of different backgrounds Gaining meaningful experience Gaining knowledge on an array of issues pertaining to Behavioral Health

Cons

No known way to advance within the agency offered. It would be nice to have courses that would ensure growth in the company. Some enter with basic set skills and don't progress because of time restraints due to employment. (ex. wanting to further schooling but case is a time conflict)

1 person found this review helpful

Director

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thorough review. The only way to truly advance in the behavioral health field is to further your education (Master's, PHD, etc.) There are no courses that can replace a formal education, per state and local regulations (not KMS'). We regularly perform audits on staff files and notify staff of clearances that will expire. As I do at time of hire/contract, I always strongly suggest to set one's own reminders as well so we both are on top of it. - Michael Thomas Jr., Executive Director

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Staffs quickly

Aug 21, 2019 - DSP in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working with KMS since May of this year, and I am very pleased with their new Recruiter. She staffed me on shifts so quickly. She communicates with me in a professional manner and understands what it is like to work within the Behavioral Health Field.

Cons

Sometimes there are so many cases and shifts to choose from, it can be a little difficult narrowing down to the shift or case that would be the best fit for me.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Director

Hello, this is Michael Thomas Jr. . Nothing makes me more happy than to see that you feel valued and respected. There is nothing I talk about more than the importance of respectful, professional relationships with everyone that works with KMS. Thank you for taking the time to write your opinion, I sincerely appreciate it.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

No complaints

Jun 18, 2019 - DSP
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

Pay could increase but still fair

1 person found this review helpful

Director

Hey there, this is Michael Thomas Jr.! I will be first person to agree the pay could be better. We are a part of the movement for the government to pay more for these important services, so we can pass that along to people like you! Thanks for the review and I am so happy you enjoy working with us.

Discover more reviews about Kensington Management Services.