Keshav Consulting Solutions - i am totally Dissatisfied with the company people. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Keshav Consulting Solutions

"i am totally Dissatisfied with the company people."

Former Employee - Human Resources Recruiter in Hyderabad (India)
Former Employee - Human Resources Recruiter in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at Keshav Consulting Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

its same as IT companies working for 5 days a week and incentives are okay.

Cons

the TL's are worst no one will help (Hyderabad Branch) this is the main reason, to leave a company.

Advice to Management

please provide software Development in Hyderabad or in Andhra Pradesh.

Other Employee Reviews for Keshav Consulting Solutions

1. "IT Recruiter"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Morrisville, NC
    Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Morrisville, NC

I worked at Keshav Consulting Solutions (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent place for a beginner to learn and enhance about different technologies.

Cons

Team leads should actively participate with team members improvement.

Advice to Management

Nothing to say every thing is well managed by the corresponding Team-Leads

2. "Avoid like the plague (OR: A real review, not written by Keshav)"

Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Avoid like the plague. This is not a "real" recruiting firm, it's an outsourced India call centre. And it's a mess. Let's look at the problems:

1. It's a call centre. They don't even hide it, you can hear the call centre environment in the background. This is NOT an actual recruiting firm that will be working on your behalf to match you with a suitable position. They're given a job vacancy and a script, and a stack of resumes, and they call any resume that even slightly relates to the position they have, whether it's actually a good fit or not. You're nothing but a potential commission to them, so they saturate every position with as many candidates as possible so as to maximize their chance of getting paid.

2. Despite a North American number and address, this call centre is India outsourced. I've talked to at least a dozen different agents, and they were all native Indian. That means that on a good day, you might actually be understand what they say. But even then, they're half a world away. This is not some local recruiter with actual ties to the employers in the community. It's a random person in a call centre trying to get paid through volume.

And on a bad day? I've told recruiters that I'm not interested, or to send me an email, because the accent was SO bad I couldn't make out but every third word. Seriously, Keshav, if you're going to be mass calling America, at least PRETEND to attempt to make your agents' accents intelligible to Americans.

3. About that "I've talked to at least a dozen different agents"... They have an appalling lack of internal communication at Keshav. Just yesterday I had an agent call, and I told him I am already in a role, and please don't call me back. Today? I get a call from a DIFFERENT agent about the same role!

And this isn't an isolated occurrence. Just about every single role that Keshav has ever contacted me about, I will get calls/emails from two (sometimes three) different agents, shilling the same role, and completely oblivious to the fact that they're not the only one. It's completely absurd and unprofessional.

And don't bother giving one agent information like, "I"m not willing to relocate." That information will die with that agent. I can't tell you how many calls for out of state jobs I've gotten, despite saying this every single time.

It was this communication failure in particular, about the fourth time it happened, that caused me to swear never to work with Keshav. Ever.

4. If you DO make the mistake of expressing interest in a role? Don't bother asking them anything about it, or about the company. A local recruiter might be able to give insight into these things, but Keshav agents literally only know what's on the paper in front of them - the actual job posting. And they'll ask you a series of painfully asinine and pointless questions relating (loosely) to the job. I don't mean one or two or five. I've actually backed out of a role because I didn't feel like deciphering the Indian accent for 15 minutes worth of questions that the job description made clear were overly basic and pointless.

My advice? If they approach you with a role that sounds interesting, get a Req # and/or a job description. Then hang up, and Google around until you find a REAL recruiting firm handling it to work with. Keshav Consulting is a complete waste of time.

Advice to Management

Hire Americans to call. Teach your agents to communicate. And please, lose my number.