Kettle Foods - good | Glassdoor

"good"

Current Employee - Sanitation in Beloit, WI

Pros

very friendly people, good hours and i love the way they work around your hours if you need a day off.

Cons

letting some people do what ever they want, walking around and not helping other and alot of trouble makers.

Other Employee Reviews for Kettle Foods

1. "Its great, its a job were I actually get excited going to work"

Current Employee - Sanitation in Beloit, WI

Pros

They treat there employees very well, with fairness, and great oppurtunities to grow. Kettle Foods is a growing company and i want to grow with this company, its not about the money, its the people that work there, that make the days better and very enjoyable.. thankyou

Cons

Well the only thing thats hard sometimes is that Kettle is always going they only shut down 1 day so that means 6 days on 1 day off, but its great..

Advice to Management

There great, the company is run very well.. every 1 works as a team, we are expanding our company doubling in size, 100 new jobs are going to be offered as well. I am pleased with every single person at Kettle Foods US.

2. "I believe Kettle Foods has been the most caring Company I have ever worked for."

Current Employee - CO-Worker in Beloit, WI
    Current Employee - CO-Worker in Beloit, WI

Pros

The company seems to care for its employees and there families and you do not see this often in employment. The benefits are excellent as well as the product we make and the quality is excellent. In my experience with Kettle Foods the people I worked with have become like family and I care about each and everyone I work with.

Cons

Lots of summer weekends but, I realize it is the demand of making chips that give me and everyone else a pay check.

Advice to Management

Keep making all of us co-workers proud to be here by promoting within and praise to a hard days work. I admit it does not matter how high up the ladder you are we all need a little praise.