Keurig Dr Pepper - It paid the bills. | Glassdoor
  1. "It paid the bills."

Current Employee - Transport Driver in Springdale, AR

I have been working at Keurig Dr Pepper full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people are great, straight forward and caring. Definitely team oriented.

Cons

The pay was not satisfactory for the hours you put in. I would work 12 hour days everyday and got paid a daily rate of 162$.

Advice to Management

Up your driver pay.

Keurig Dr Pepper2019-01-21
  1. "Big Vision - Fast-Paced - Amazing Team"

I have been working at Keurig Dr Pepper full-time

Pros

Amazing Team! Driving for integration, improvement and progress across many fronts = the unique opportunity to "build" something, to work on challenging and meaningful work, to make an impact, and to grow personally and professionally.

Cons

It's not the right place for everyone - you have to love a challenge, love to challenge the status quo and drive for better, thrive in the 'grey' space, be a 'builder' enjoy working dynamically as and for the team (vs. self), and have both a strategic mindset and ability to execute and deliver. If any of this doesn't resonate with you - it's not going to be a good fit.

Advice to Management

Continue on the path with the same rigor and ambition, and continue to keep a focus on the importance of the team and the culture.

Keurig Dr Pepper2019-05-31

"Chaotic opportunity"

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Plano, TX

I worked at Keurig Dr Pepper full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Salary with bonus Good benefits Comfortable physical environment Easy commute Friendly people

Cons

Very long hours Extreme stress, creating illness Unrealistic demands Backstabbing

Advice to Management

There were so many things to love about my job… I might have stayed a decade or more if Sr Management had quit allowing hostile, micromanaging & sometimes cruel or hurtful Supervisors & Managers to damage employee's physical and/or mental health

Keurig Dr Pepper2019-07-15

Discover more reviews about Keurig Dr Pepper.