Key Lime Air Corporation - Flight Attendant | Glassdoor

"Flight Attendant"

Current Employee - Flight Attendant in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Key Lime Air Corporation full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Good way to get experience at an airline. Good guarantee for minimum hours. Fun crews. Some good destinations during busy charter season.

Cons

Schedule is constantly changing, and can be very frustrating. Also, a lot of issues with scheduling and use of airplanes.

Key Lime Air Corporation2017-09-21

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The Employees Made this Job Worth it"

Former Employee - Flight Attendant

I worked at Key Lime Air Corporation full-time

Pros

I've met some of the most influential, best people in my life at Key Lime. Being on the road with small crews of a group of about 30 employees (2 pilots, 1 flight attendant) made me really get to know my coworkers and gave me a sense of family. From the pilots, to the wonderful office guys/gals, to the friendly mechanics, I can easily say Key Lime was the best place I've ever worked. Although the company has had somewhat...

Cons

-Schedules change on the drop of a dime (it is a charter company, so expect it). -The charter department seemed to treat us like numbers rather than humans who needed sleep and rest. -Micromanagement in other parts of the company.

Key Lime Air Corporation2019-05-18
  2. "First Officer"

Current Employee - First Officer in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Key Lime Air Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work-life balance, good people, learn more than you could ever imagine. Maintenance, dispatch and management are all great.

Cons

On-call days are not the most exciting. But they are few and far between during the busy seasons.

Key Lime Air Corporation2019-05-01

Discover more reviews about Key Lime Air Corporation.