KeyBank - KeyBank provided me the opportunity to learn and grow in the financial industry with increasing responsibilities. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for KeyBank

"KeyBank provided me the opportunity to learn and grow in the financial industry with increasing responsibilities."

Former Employee - Lead Project Manager in Cleveland, OH
Former Employee - Lead Project Manager in Cleveland, OH

I worked at KeyBank full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Consistent training and development to further career

Cons

Corporate location is in Ohio where I no longer reside.

Advice to Management

Quick learner, eager to continue to enhance knowledge in other areas of the financial industry.

Other Employee Reviews for KeyBank

"Always thought I would retire from Key, but now I wouldn't work there again for $1 million per year."

Former Employee - Relationship Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Relationship Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at KeyBank full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Excellent benefits and PTO. They also offered some of the best training ever, not just in sales, but computer programs and time management.

Cons

As a woman, I was treated completely different then the men in my territory. Twice, a man, who had been there for a short time, didn't have my skills or network of referral sources and had not come close to the numbers I hit were given promotions over me. It was made clear to me that I was expected to work 60-70 hours as an exempt employee, so I had to quit all of my personal activities. It became a bank where products were sold, not solutions. I often saw managers selling products because they had a goal to meet, not because it was best for the client.

Advice to Management

Go back to the way things were in the early 1990's, where employees were encouraged to have a personal life and clear set career goals were encouraged.

2. "Good"

I worked at KeyBank full-time

Pros

Good work environment. There is a lot of opportunity and great training. Clients love the staff.

Cons

The technology is someone dated compared to the big boys. Key isn't nationwide. Some clients have issues with not having access to a actual branch in some states.