KeyLogic Systems, Inc. - Excellent place to start your career. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for KeyLogic Systems, Inc.

"Excellent place to start your career."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Pros

Fast pace environment to work at.

Cons

There are many short term projects that can make it harder for some good workers to stay.

Other Employee Reviews for KeyLogic Systems, Inc.

"Jon is a good guy to work for."

Current Employee - Web Developer in Morgantown, WV
    Current Employee - Web Developer in Morgantown, WV

Pros

It was my first job out of school, and it was a laid back company

Cons

Pay was very low, and the VP at the time was not a good manager.

Advice to Management

Stay cool

"Excellent company with a big heart"

Current Employee - Senior Engineer
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer

I have been working at KeyLogic Systems, Inc. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

KeyLogic really cares for it's employees and is constantly doing things for their employees. They are genuinely striving to create a tremendous company for their staff and their customers. I've never seen a company that communicates as much as they do to their staff. Management understands that happy and motivated employees leads to happy customers. They create a culture of doing the absolute best for their clients and don't just do what's expected but do the absolute best. This creates a refreshing and energizing environment for the staff. This is especially important to high performers. The company does have a very good compensation and recognition programs for good performers. key logic knows how to have a good time and celebrate. Best of all, this company has a big heart and is constantly doing things for the staff and has a significant philanthropic attitude and is always contributing and supporting local and national charities. I am proud to tell my friends and family I work for key logic.

Cons

the company's high expectations can sometimes create an environment that not all employees like. If you're expecting to come here and coast this isn't the company for you. But I think that is a good thing. we have all probably worked for companies that allowed a sub par culture to exist and allows low performance to become the norm.

Advice to Management

Keep the energy going and keep the focus on company culture which will continue to drive high customer satisfaction. Continue to keep advancing and developing the company. It has been wonderful to see the company continue to grow and expand its focus on employees and culture. Keep raising the bar on upper management like good hires in the last year in HR and cyber. These hires show the employees the company is planning for many years into the future.