KeyMe - Great place | Glassdoor
  1. "Great engineering department"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at KeyMe full-time for more than a year

Pros

Emphasis on maintaining good company culture Flexible work hours Fun company activities Great product/service

Cons

Typical challenges of growing startups

KeyMe2018-09-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Bad Management"

I worked at KeyMe full-time

Pros

There are no pros, unless you feel that working for disloyal people is OK. Unless you adore being lied to, unless you like having your life completely changed for the worse.

Cons

-Sexism -Duplicitous -Cold -Compensation -Lack of loyalty

Advice to Management

Please remember that there are actual people working for you that A-need to make an honest wage, B-there is no place for casual sexism anymore. First, its 2019, cut it out. Second, EVERYONE THAT WORKS THERE NEEDED TO WATCH A VIDEO ABOUT THIS. Someone being constantly put down for being a woman and having all ideas, quite frankly, poo poo'ed on, IS NOT OK. C-Learn to have some goddamned loyalty.

KeyMe2019-04-03
  2. "Used To Be Amazing"

Former Employee - Customer Experience in Jersey City, NJ

I worked at KeyMe full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good benefits plan, reasonable amount of PTO, not difficult to call out sick.

Cons

Management loves to micromanage. You're viewed as a number on a spreadsheet, often alone on calls, flip-flopping policy changes, and there is no transparency. Changes are usually made over our heads and we have to adapt to things on the fly, that is assuming we are notified of such changes. There are simply not enough people working there to handle the workload and they are not replacing people who quit months ago. There...

Advice to Management

If something is working, don't change it. Stop believing you know more than the agents, you do not, as most of them were there long before you were. Listen to what agents are saying, especially those who are hard working because you are only driving those people away. Understand this is not an easy job and so far every change is only making it worse.

KeyMe2019-04-04

Discover more reviews about KeyMe.