Keystone Automotive Operations - Keystone is a great place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Keystone Automotive Operations

"Keystone is a great place to work"

I have been working at Keystone Automotive Operations full-time

Pros

Ed Orzetti has vision and the guts to be aggressive in trying new ideas and entering new markets. I don't agree with all his decisions but I do applaud his general management style and aggressive nature. I think Ed and the Senior Leadership Team does follow the core values of the company. There is always room for improvement, but given the current economic environment I think they are doing a great job.

Cons

Outsourcing jobs to India. I have strong opinions about outsourcing in general. I'm not opposed to it because I think America has decided to overpay people for menial jobs; however I do think that intellectual jobs (accounting, etc.) need to remain in the states. These jobs can be sourced more cheaply in Asia, but you truly get what you pay for. Also the attitude of employees in Exeter is poor and needs improvement.

Advice to Management

Bring jobs back from Asia. Improve attitude of Exeter by making the entire building look more modern and professional.

Other Employee Reviews for Keystone Automotive Operations

"Company no longer shows any loyalty towards it's employees"

Pros

the pay and benefits are good

Cons

there is no Loyalty towards employees

Advice to Management

Company values need to be adhered to by the company

"I see long time employee's and others being treated unfairly."

Pros

The pay is pretty good, and the discount on auto parts is great. Short work week is also good, but lack of overtime hurts the pocket.

Cons

They have fired and demoted so many long time employees, just because they don't like them. No consideration for how hard they work or how much they love their jobs. Years ago Keystone was voted by it's employees as one of the best places to work in the whole state of Pa. I guarantee it would be closer to the bottom of that list today. Every time you turn around it seems like they come up with a new rule to follow or you will be fired. Them have their values, and have the nerve to have FUN in there. How much fun is it when you have to come in and worry if you make a mistake, even if it's the first one in 30 years, you will be fired. The only thing in their "Values" that is correct is the Execution, because that is what they do to their long time employees, execute them by being fired just for being there a long time.

Advice to Management

My advice is to the new owners, get rid of the upper management team, Ed and his boys that he brought in.The customers don't even like the way the employees are being treated.