KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Sales

Aug 6, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A proven product that works exceptionally well. You get to work closely with several departments and also act as your own business person within the org.

Cons

We'll need a bigger office soon.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A human on a team, not a cog in a machine.

Aug 22, 2018 - Customer Success Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

-The product is very impressive. Within months I am working with top publishers. -Office culture is great. We often lunch together, and everyone is super helpful. -Management is interested in our growth both as employees and as humans. They really take the time to explain how things work, rather than only teaching us what to do.

Cons

-This is not a job where you can succeed through mundane repetitive tasks. Keywee balances your daily tasks with four months of learning about the industry and our product, which is great for those looking to grow their careers (but not necessarily for those only looking for a paycheck).

Continue reading
    8 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Enjoyable Experience

Dec 3, 2021 - Junior Copywriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Pleasant, social work environment - Work is engaging and encourages creativity - Fun, stimulating workplace culture and kind employees

Cons

- Often a high-pressure environment on individuals which distracts from team-building/productive collaboration

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Keywee.