Cover image for Khoros

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great people and great product

May 25, 2022 - Senior Director Product Management in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management deeply trusts employees, significant autonomy, and clear sense of purpose and contribution to overall company goals. Strong support from Vista and the Board. Generous perks/benefits, healthy culture and strong DE&I initiatives (which I say as a member of multiple minority groups), and an Exec team who really cares about its people along with delivering strong business results to keep the business healthy.

Cons

Less folks in the Austin office now with an increasingly remote environment (but do appreciate its more remote-friendly now)

Khoros Response

Thank you for sharing! I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time working with us here at Khoros. We strive to build and nurture a healthy culture for all our employees, while empowering them to take charge of their career development. Good luck in all of your future endeavors!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great atmosphere

Nov 29, 2022 - Social Media Coordinator in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is always willing to help. Never worked at a more positive environment.

Cons

Not much interaction with other employees in other departments

Khoros Response

Thanks for sharing! We're happy you're enjoying your time here at Khoros. We look forward to continuing to grow together.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great people, Great Potential to Reinvent itself

Jan 18, 2023 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong will and desire of leadership team to build upon a great foundation and reinvent itself to be a leader in the market

Cons

CX product development has come at the expense of marketing and community platforms innovation

Continue reading

Khoros Response

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience working here at Khoros. We agree - we have some great people who have worked at Khoros, and they’re truly what has made us great. We are always looking at ways to improve going forward. Both as a company and a partner for our customers. We are continuing to improve, and grow all of our platforms in innovative new ways to establish ourselves as an award winning, omnichannel customer engagement platform built for the digital world. Thanks again.

Discover more reviews about Khoros.

Khoros Careers

Cover image for Khoros

Khoros’s award-winning customer engagement platform helps over 2,000 global brands, including one-third of the Fortune 100 companies,...More

• Life At Khoros
  • Our Values
  • Testimonials

Khoros Photos

+ Add Photo
Khoros photo of: Volunteer Time Off at Urban Roots in Austin, Texas.
Khoros photo of: Volunteer Time Off at Urban Roots!
Khoros photo of: Khoros Talent Leadership Team!
Khoros photo of: Khoros Engage!

Khoros Job Seekers Also Viewed