KidsPeace - Treatment Team Supervisor | Glassdoor

"Treatment Team Supervisor"

Pros

Great team work. Rewarding and energizing work that improved the odds of at risk children by offering treatment.

Cons

Highly stressful environment that is mentally taxing.

Other Employee Reviews for KidsPeace

1. "very ok"

Pros

multi-tasked job-never bored.Always on the go.Between all of our campus sites.There is always a problem that needs to be solved.

Cons

salary is not up to local standards. All the work that is required of me constantly on a daily. i a under payed . In the last four years the only thing I have received is a 2% paycut.

Advice to Management

Communiction,lack of support.Need the cell phone back.The old radio never work when there is a emergency.E.P.P. / On call pay. EPP is always overtime pay the on call pay is not.Holiday no overtime until after working a full 40 hour week.Epp is overtime no matter what.The on call is for emergencys also?

2. "Love the job..."

Pros

If you like working with children and really want the opportunity to make a difference in their lives, this is definately the job. I love my department and co-workers, not sure what headquarters and senior management are doing....nothing rewarding for the employees though.

Cons

Not compensated for the difficulty of the work we do, those that do an exceptional job are not rewarded.

Advice to Management

Employees would be more satisfied and eager to stay here if you took care of the people that make this company viable.