KidsPeace - All About The Benjamins | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for KidsPeace

"All About The Benjamins"

Former Employee - Clinician I
Former Employee - Clinician I

Pros

You work a TON of hours, so you can get your licenses and/or certifications fairly quickly. This is the #1 best thing about this company. Coworkers were generally great people.

Cons

Management is only concerned about the bottom line, including keeping kids in treatment who might be better served by something else. I had a lot of ethical issues with this place. Very long hours, no sympathy if you need time off. Stingy with time off if you've worked there less than 10 years. This place accepts the worst of the worst kids, so be prepared. Just before I left, mgt. cut salaries across the board - unbelieveable.

Advice to Management

Realize you have some good people working there who care about the kids. But guess what? The good people can find other jobs at companies that compensate them better and appreciate them. So guess who stays?

Other Employee Reviews for KidsPeace

1. "Good experience but stessful."

I worked at KidsPeace part-time

Pros

Can have a real impact.

Cons

Environment is very tense and unpredictable.

2. "Ed tech 3/Bhp"

Current Employee - Bhp Executive Director Tech III in Caxias do Sul (Brazil)
    Current Employee - Bhp Executive Director Tech III in Caxias do Sul (Brazil)

I have been working at KidsPeace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Experience , kids. Knowledge of how to implement, follow and execute behavior plans. Makes you appreciate what you thought to be a crappy childhood!

Cons

The staff gossip, make things up about new staff and are the ones getting appreciated. Consistency is key for these kids and it's not provided through staff or how about moving a kids room and not telling them. Way to precipitate crisis. ABA is commendable but doesn't deal with a whole person.

Advice to Management

Be more transparent. Promote a climate of professionals and stop moving everything everywhere. Also, the condition of the place is unsanitary.