Kimberly-Clark - A safe place to work where employees care about each other. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

"A safe place to work where employees care about each other."

Current Employee - Op II In Training in Belmont, MI
Current Employee - Op II In Training in Belmont, MI

Pros

I like the fact that my co-workers are concerned for my safety and I get to go home the same way I went to work on a daily basis.

Cons

I think there needs to be better communication as a whole in the corporation.

Other Employee Reviews for Kimberly-Clark

"Very challenging and satisfying on many levels"

Former Employee - Creative Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Creative Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Great benefits. Generous vacation offered with ability to purchase more. Immediate supervisor and team was fabulous to work with.

Cons

Upper management somewhat out of touch. Peer review process unwieldy and often irrelevant waste of time. Feedback often vague (canned and prompted responses) and therefore unuseful. 2009 Executive management announced a company-wide plan to improve office environment and then took many departments (I worked in creative department/marketing) discarded offices and shoved us in tiny 8’ x 8’ cubicles. Couple that with the fact that team leads were extremely reluctant to allow us to work remotely while claiming to care about gas consumption and touting itself as a “green” company. Atlanta traffic is notoriously bad and I often spent over an hour getting to work. I lived less than 20 miles away.

Advice to Management

Resolve the disconnect between what your initiatives state in your company-wide meetings and announcements, and the reality of what is happening at individual department levels. There is often a large and largely unnoticed discrepancy.

2. "OK"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Pros

Benefits are competitive with top companies.

Cons

Very competitive-employees are pitted against each other for performance. You must be willing to relocate to advance.