Kimberly-Clark - ELECTRICAL ENGINEER at Beech Island, SC.. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

"ELECTRICAL ENGINEER at Beech Island, SC.."

Current Employee - Electrical Engineer in Beech Island, SC
Current Employee - Electrical Engineer in Beech Island, SC

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Laid Back Atmosphere.
Great Raises.
Great Work Environment.
Great Management and People.
East to do your Job

Cons

Relocation Package really , really smells bad. Is better than nothing but KC has too much control over how and when you get your money. They hold parts back until certain parts of the relo are met and then they give you a little more. They need to give on lump sum and say get moved by this date.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Also do more to help new employees like you do intercompany transfers.

Other Employee Reviews for Kimberly-Clark

1. "Good Company"

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time

Pros

Kimberly Clark offers plenty of opportunities to showcase one's skills and also open new doors in terms of advancement. I have been pretty satisfied with my career so far and am excited for what's is available to me in the future. Overall good company to work for.

Cons

Work life balance could be better. While the company strives for balance, it's pretty obvious that more is usually highly sought for. All spare time are filled with more improvement projects while it may be better spent in reflection instead of "do more".

Advice to Management

White space should be left for breathing room not an indicator to add on more projects. Balance may not always equate to a number.

2. "Roswell campus is beautiful. Great opportunities for folks in all disciplines."

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Roswell, GA
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Roswell, GA

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Lots of smart people who want to do the right thing. This is a really strong group of employees who like what they are doing and really care about the customer and each other. Great feeling of community. Roswell is a great location.

Cons

lots of changes at the moment - this is both good and bad. Lots of changes at the top - most of them not from the inside. This tells me that KC does not think there is enough talent inside.