Kimley-Horn - Great company to work for, very knowledgeable engineers and many growth opportunities | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kimley-Horn

"Great company to work for, very knowledgeable engineers and many growth opportunities"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Kimley-Horn as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The types of projects one is able to be a part of truly helps you become a better engineer

Cons

The management is a little arrogant, as well as the senior engineers

Advice to Management

Listen to new recruits a little more, they may be new but they also have great ideas

Other Employee Reviews for Kimley-Horn

"Work Work Work and More Work"

I have been working at Kimley-Horn full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There is some great people

Cons

Zero work life balance- and dont expect to get paid for all the work expected of you they say you will make up for it in end of year bonus but you dont.

"work work work"

I worked at Kimley-Horn full-time

Pros

Great experience as far as intensive design work, team collaboration, networking, and practice building. There was a great environment in the office and I got along well, for the most part, with my fellow employees, who were friendly and always willing to help each other out.

Cons

Work work work and work some more; the office has a standard 50 hour work week, with many employees putting in 70+ hours weekly (salaried) with weekends spent in the office. There is an aggressive practice builder policy that, in my experience, resulted in a lack of redundant knowledge between project managers. For instance, if a project manager is out of town, no other project managers will know about his/her project, often leaving the junior engineers helpless should unexpected problems arise.