Kimley-Horn - Kimley-Horn is a great company - fun culture - great perks - awesome bonus program! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kimley-Horn

"Kimley-Horn is a great company - fun culture - great perks - awesome bonus program!"

I have been working at Kimley-Horn full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There's something uniquely different about Kimley-Horn in the way you are treated, accepted, and given the opportunity to expand your career in a short amount of time. It's a family atmosphere - everyone looks out for each other and helps to groom your success.

Cons

Not many opportunities for strictly technical engineering professionals. You will be more successful if you enjoy working with clients, interacting with a team, and wanting to win project work over time. If you like to work "in a cave" at a computer all day without interacting with others, this is probably not the right firm for you.

Other Employee Reviews for Kimley-Horn

1. "learned a tremendous amount from my colleagues."

Former Employee - Landscape Analyst
    Former Employee - Landscape Analyst

I worked at Kimley-Horn full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great entry-level experience. My colleagues and managers wanted me to grow and gave me the skills to do so. Great salary, benefits and bonuses.

Cons

work/ life balance was always a struggle. Meeting billable hours when there were not always enough hours to go around, was stressful.

Advice to Management

Diversify client types, i.e. more public sector work

2. "The place I want to retire!"

I have been working at Kimley-Horn full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The opportunities for career growth, recognition, rewards, benefits are truly at the top of the industry...the culture of helping others and sharing work contributes to the success of the firm

Cons

This firm is not meant for everyone - to be successful here, you must be committed to extra effort, selfless partnership, and exceeding aggressive goals.