Employee Review

Current Contractor, less than 1 year

A pleasant surprise

Nov 22, 2019 - Sales Agent in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I found KindlyCare through a startup job posting site, and due to the reviews here on Glassdoor, I almost didn't take the role. In my interview, I brought these concerns up. I am happy to be with this company. From day one, I haven't seen a bit of the complaints that previous employees mentioned. There has been an open door/Slack channel policy with the CEO, and has been open and receptive to my criticisms and ideas. Helping folks has been a great part of my role. I have had pretty good control over my hours, and have been able to ask for sick/holidays when needed. I also have seen people complaining about the pay here. I believe the pay has been fair and on time across the board. Again, I am not certain what people may have experienced, but everything communicated to me upon my hire has been delivered.

Cons

Contract work is a bummer, sure. But I was told it would be contract work when accepting the role. Communication with other departments can be difficult at times. Some days can be slow, some days can be very fast and keeps you on your toes. The subject matter of calls can be sad. Salesforce is a buggy tool.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Work

Jan 14, 2021 - Home Health Caregiver
    Business Outlook

Pros

The schedule was great to work

Cons

Not enough money to pay bills

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to work

Jan 19, 2020 - Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Schedule flexibility , fulfilling job

Cons

Many great ideas have been put on the table to help us grow but very few of them have been executed

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Kindly Care.