Employee Review

Current Employee

Great place

Jun 23, 2021 - Team Leader in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place, flexible, understanding, remote, beneficial

Cons

Lazy team members, overwhelmed, lack of education, not willing to work their position

Continue reading

Kindred Healthcare Response

Manager of Online Reputation

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your sharing feedback with us. -Keenan B.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Place

Jun 18, 2021 - Dietary Clerk in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family like atmosphere with employees

Cons

Negative Review of the hospital

Kindred Healthcare Response

Manager of Online Reputation

We’re glad you have had a great experience with us. Our employees truly are at the center of our mission. -Keenan B.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not the place it used to be

Jul 24, 2021 - RN Clinical Supervisor in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The employees are good and the work is valuable and necessary for the patients.

Cons

Leadership recently changed and with that change came an entirely different environment. There is a new CEO and he owns all of the decision making not including anyone else, including nursing decisions and he isn't a nurse. The new CNO doesn't have any leadership experience and follows the CEO nodding her head yes no matter if she agrees with him or not. They are hurting the clinical staff and it was said "I care about the numbers not about the people" in a nursing leader meeting. The trust is gone and fear has replaced it. This isn't Mercy, it only says Mercy on the outside of the building, this is a for profit facility who doesn't care about anything but the money.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Kindred Healthcare.