KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great Work Environment

Nov 19, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management and staff is very helpful and understanding

Cons

Pay rate needs to be higher

Manager of Online Reputation

Thank you for sharing your experience working on our team. We appreciate your sharing feedback with us. -Keenan B.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great steady work

Mar 31, 2022 - Staffing Department
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family oriented, job security, always busy

Cons

overworked, pay is not comparable to what others are being paid

Continue reading

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Had so much potential

Mar 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

My co-workers are were not just my friends but we were like family. Kindred has been very accomodating with scheduling - there's always overtime. They are really good about modifying your schedule if needed. I.e emergencies, sick time, etc.

Cons

Up until 6 months ago, the staff was close like a family. But due to the decline of the hospital, low pay, and lack of communication between supervisors and staff- everyone has left. Not just 1 or 2 people from a department - entire departments have gone. Which only made the workload, communication, and stress levels increase. I don't know most of my co-workers - so that family feeling is gone. Most don't stay because the pay is ridiculously low. For everyone, not just nurses. In order to provide the best care for our patients, we need to work together as a team. Everything seems to be focused on the nurses - they get bonuses and incentive pay while the others do not. Nurses can't do their jobs if they don't have the support from other depts and vice versa. It makes for an uncomfortable work environment and that's why most including myself very soon, are leaving.

Continue reading

Kindred Hospitals Response

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your experience. We would appreciate the chance to talk to you about your concerns so that we can prevent this from happening again – the impact of sharing your concerns is key for the future experiences of other employees. If so, I can be reached at experience@kindred.com, or you can remain anonymous by calling our compliance hotline at 1-844-760-5835 to report your concerns. Thank you, Keenan B.

Discover more reviews about Kindred Hospitals.

Kindred Hospitals Photos