Kinecta FCU - Kinecta is a great place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kinecta FCU

"Kinecta is a great place to work!"

Former Employee - Senior Member Services Representative in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Senior Member Services Representative in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

The company culture really makes why Kinecta FCU is a special place to work. From the CEO on down to the retail service centers, you can feel a sense of dedication to providing an extraordinary banking / working experience. The benefits are great. The pay is competitive, or even perhaps above market rates for comparable positions in other banking institutions. The training is great as well. Not only is there extensive training when hired, but continuing education, required and optional, is provided as well. Although I no longer work there today, Kinecta FCU is company that I would not hesitate in going back to work for in the future.

Cons

Some of the downsides of working at Kinecta FCU is the size of the company in general. Although they have been following an agresssive growth strategy, there are not many opportunities available outside of entry-level positions. As the company grows, I am sure that more opportunities will be available, but when I decided to leave the company back in 2007, I was at a point in my life where I didn't want to wait for an opportunity, and instead, decided to create my own opportunity. Other than that, Kinecta FCU is a great place to work, and as it grows, it will definitely be an employer of choice!

Advice to Management

The senior management at Kinecta FCU is amazing. The truly care for the employees and make themselves available if you have any concerns or suggestions.

Other Employee Reviews for Kinecta FCU

1. "Loan Setup Specialist"

I worked at Kinecta FCU full-time

Pros

Lots of room for growth,

Cons

Don't have any cons regarding Kinecta FCU

Advice to Management

None

2. "Account Specialist"

I have been working at Kinecta FCU full-time

Pros

I was able to assist members with their needs, and resolve technical problems

Cons

No enough hours in a day to help every customers.

Advice to Management

I just completed my Master's degree in Management Information Systems. I would love the opportunity to assist others in reaching their goals.