KinetixHR - Enough already.. Kinetix is awesome | Glassdoor

"Enough already.. Kinetix is awesome"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at KinetixHR full-time

Pros

I had to jump in. I work here, and I love it. So do my teammates. I've never been more successful, made more money, felt more supported and appreciated, or had more flexibility than I do at Kinetix. This place is one of a kind. It is top to bottom filled with amazing people. Shannon and Kris are amazing and generous owners. The entire leadership team is supportive, helpful and available. The Coaches and... Recruiting Director are great and I've learned a ton from them and they're always trying to make us better, so we can be more successful at what we do.

Cons

Communication could continue to improve, but most of the leadership team has really stepped up here recently. It helped me to realize it's never been about them wanting to keep stuff from us, but that it's just hard to share everything with everyone all the time. Do yourself a favor and look through the reviews. All the positive ones are from current employees, and the negative ones from people that chose or... were asked to leave. I feel like I need to be honest and say there's some bitterness out there. We haven't lost many people at all, but I know some that did, have regretted the decision. I've had multiple former employees reach out to me personally, asking me to leave a negative review, simply out of spite and wanting to get certain people in leadership fired. Kinetix is my family, and I'll always stand up for them. It's petty and spiteful and honestly, as much as I considered those people friends in the past, I just can't stand with them now. Just being honest.

Advice to Management

Keep your chin up and don't let the haters get you down. All of us here love you guys! You all have done so much for me and I know that so many of my teammates feel the same way. Seriously, keep leading the way forward and we'll follow. Thank you!

KinetixHR2019-05-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fast-paced growing company with a cool culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at KinetixHR full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a fast-paced, rapidly evolving workplace. We have built a great team of people that are fun to be around. We are a high-performance culture built on fun. The earning potential is high as long as you follow the proven Kinetix recruiting formula. We are a goal-oriented organization, which increases our productivity and earning potential.

Cons

Kinetix is not for everyone. We do a lot of desk-side coaching, which some people see as micromanaging. We are very fast-paced and are ever changing, which takes some people out of their comfort zone.

Advice to Management

Continue to build on the existing culture and continue to be transparent.

KinetixHR2019-05-21

"Mass exodus from top recruiters needs to be investigated"

Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at KinetixHR full-time for more than a year

Pros

Coworkers and main client are wonderful

Cons

Director of recruiting who micromanages and drives talented recruiters away. Upper management that turns a blind eye on unappreciated top performers. Favoritism is a huge problem.

Advice to Management

Look at all of the top recruiters who have left the company in the past years. Reach out to them and find out why they really left and what would need to change to get them back. If you don't do that and make changes accordingly, you will keep losing top people.

KinetixHR2019-05-14

Discover more reviews about KinetixHR.