Kinex - A place to progress and earn good money. | Glassdoor

"A place to progress and earn good money."

Current Employee - Telesales Agent/Closer in Manchester, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Working hours are great 8.30-5.30 -No weekend work -A lot of incentives in place to motivate and earn a bit of extra cash -Management spend a lot of time with employees to train and develop -Basic wage is negotiable upon experience and great pay progression scheme in place -A range of products to sell and is not limited -Employees and staff are very easy to get along with and is a welcoming office -Staff/... Management are very understanding -Unlimited Supply of caffeine (tea and coffee)

Cons

-Could do with technical upgrades, ie; up to date computers and better software -install a games/wreck room as the canteen can get very packed and noisy -have more designated parking for staff who have worked there for a while

Advice to Management

-Can’t really fault the management other than to have some sort of requirements and standards for those who they recruit on board the company. -have strict hygiene rules

Kinex2018-02-25

Kinex Response

March 6, 2018HR Manager

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to share your review, we're glad you enjoy working in our vibrant office and benefit from our sociable working hours. We are always looking to improve our employee experience and your feedback will help us. Keep up the great work!

1. "Recommended"

Current Employee - Field Sales Manager in Bristol, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked at Kinex previously, as a lead generator and have come back. So that's clearly says alot in itself. Love the atmosphere, the drive and the team efforts. The people are friendly, the training is fun but effective. Ongoing training a d development. I have progressed to management and don't regret coming back to the company (Length of employment is total)

Cons

No cons what so ever

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. 👌👍

Kinex2019-09-20
  2. "BUZZING ATMOSPHERE"

Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Sheffield, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

i love how evertone works together as a team and work hard to reach our daily and weekly goals, lots of help and encouragment from the management always on hand to help and make the day fun and enjoyable, great commissiion structure one of the best ive worked towards compared to all other call centres in sheffield that i have worked , great location and amazing view :)

Cons

the last hour can drag calling from 5-6, lots of business owners are closed so not as many calls being answered

Advice to Management

finish earlier than 6pm , it would make the job a lot better and productive

Kinex2019-09-18

Discover more reviews about Kinex.